Proselyte

Various RabbisElul 23, 5772
241
Question
If I were interested in becoming a proselyte to Judaism and join a congregation •... which of the following 10 branches / denominations / division •... would you recommend •... that has adhered faithfully to Devarim 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye take anything from it, that ye may be shomer mitzvot of the commandments of Hashem Eloheichem which I command you. 1. Sephardic 2. Chabad 3. Orthodox (Modern) 4. Reform 5. Conservative 6. Reconstructionist 7. Renewal 8. Humanist 9. Independent 10. Kabbalah
Answer
The only branch of Judaism that has not added nor subtracted from the word of G-d is 'Orthodox'. Within Orthodox there are a number of sects, all of them are 'kosher'. These include Chabad, Modern Orthodox, Chassidic. Divisions such as Sephardic or Ashkenazic have to do with geographical backgrounds only. Best of luck Rabbi Baruch Kitay