- The Torah World Gateway
Ask the rabbi Family and Society General Questions

An Over Aggressive Parent

Various Rabbis8 Adar I 5765
In reference to Rabbi Ro’i Margalit’s answer regarding defending one’s self from a parent, I would like to ask what one should do if his father hits hard and aggressively in a manner that can cause harm? Sometimes he might humiliate in front of the family...
You should turn to a professional, a rabbi or a welfare authority, your father may have a problem, which exceeds normal parameters of educating children, that needs to be taken care of, and if a certified person will talk to him and they'll work on it together, it would be best for everyone. In your case perhaps it is best to try to avoid your father until he calms down. Rabbi Ro'i Margalit
More on the topic of General Questions

It is not possible to send messages to the Rabbis through replies system.Click here to send your question to rabbi.

את המידע הדפסתי באמצעות אתר