Ask the rabbi

  • Family and Society
  • General Questions

Debt collection


Rabbi Yoel Lieberman

Elul 10, 5775
I live in London and I was landing money to one jewish man who needs help his wife health situation.. After 2 years he still no returns and I wrote him that he can return slowly slowly to my bank account and he still doesn’t How I spouse to react?
ב"ה Shalom You should turn to a Rabbi with the loaner so he can conduct a din torah and thereby decide what is to be done to have the money returned. If he refuses to go to a din torah or to pay you , you may turn to the local authorities to demand your money. (שו"ע חו"מ כ"ו, ב') Good luck and all the best
את המידע הדפסתי באמצעות אתר