- The Torah World Gateway
Ask the rabbi Halacha General Questions


Rabbi Elchanan LewisTammuz 22, 5768
I am married. My wife is not Jewish. I love her very much. When we got married one of the things that I loved about her was her faith in Hashem. 7 years ago she rejected Christianity and become a righteous gentile. When we married I was becoming more religious and with her support we now keep Shabbat, eat only Kosher and keep the Mitzvas. She would like to start a formal conversion before we have children. We were married through a civil ceremony. Once she finishes her conversion we would like to have to have a second wedding: an orthodox wedding. Is this possible since we are already married?
If her intentions are sincere and her faith in the G-d of Israel is true, it is not only possible but also recommended. Good luck
More on the topic of General Questions

It is not possible to send messages to the Rabbis through replies system.Click here to send your question to rabbi.

את המידע הדפסתי באמצעות אתר