- The Torah World Gateway
Ask the rabbi Family and Society Nidda, Mikve and General Questions

Immersion with Earplugs

If a woman suffers from chronic ear infections, which result from immersion, can she get permission to use earplugs? From whom? If not, what is the solution so that she can immerse in the Mikve?
Shalom, A Rav needs to be consulted about each specific case as many times the doctor initially does not allow the woman to wet the ear, but if she goes to the mikvah first thus prevented any infection he may allow it. The Rav may allow her to first wet the ear plugs and then insert them before entering the mikvah. Therefore the Rav needs to hear the exact case before coming to a decision. Kol Tuv
More on the topic of Nidda, Mikve and General Questions

It is not possible to send messages to the Rabbis through replies system.Click here to send your question to rabbi.

את המידע הדפסתי באמצעות אתר