תרומה זכר למחצית השקל - לישיבה הגדולה בעולם! תרמו כעת ועזרו לנו
Ask the rabbi Halacha Various Products

Tablet K Kosher

Rabbi Yoel LiebermanKislev 26, 5781
49
Question
Hello, I wanted to know more about what the requirements are for Tablet K, specifically for cheese. Are the ingredients required to be Kosher before being cooked together/incorporated into the final food? Is a Rabbi supervising production of Tablet K certified cheese? Thank you!
Answer
ב"ה Shalom, Shavua tov and Happy Chanuka Tablet k is a local Kashrut agency, which I know nothing about. The CRC, which has a list of local Kashrut agencies which they feel are reliable, does not list them. If you wish to know about their requirements for kosher production, you would have to ask them directly and after you have received that information you should ask your Rabbi if the requirements are proper and satisfying. For any food product to be Kosher all the ingredients must be Kosher whether cooked or not and of course for any food product to be certified Kosher, there must be Rabbinical supervision for the production of the product.. All the best
More on the topic of Various Products