- The Torah World Gateway
Ask the rabbi Family and Society General Questions

On money sent by mistake

Shalom HaRav! My question is the following: I was studying in a kollel and moved to another. In the first kollel, they forgot to cancel my membership and the Ministry of Religious Services sent the money for my scholarship, which was deposited by such oblivion in my bank account. What am I supposed to do with that money? Thank you very much and jag sameach!
From what you are writing you changed to another Kollel, so you are still eligible to receive the stipend.
More on the topic of General Questions

It is not possible to send messages to the Rabbis through replies system.Click here to send your question to rabbi.

את המידע הדפסתי באמצעות אתר