Ask the rabbi Halacha G-d's Name and Gnizza

Proper Disposal the "New Testament."

Rabbi Ari ShvatAdar 17, 5773
Question
I live in Jerusalem and I was at the nearby park, and saw a water damaged piece of what I thought was a holy Jewish text -- about 30-40 pages of writing in typeset Hebrew (obviously part of a larger manuscript). I’ve come across such items before, and put them in a bag I put aside for geniza. However, upon leafing through this item, I discovered that it is not a copy of a Jewish holy text, but rather a copy of the "New Testament." I thought of throwing it in the trash, but it does contain the holy name of God in Hebrew. Question is: what to do with this this text? I suspect I have to burn it, as it is a heretical text, but I am not entirely sure. Much thanks in advance for an answer.
Answer
Shalom, you are correct that even though it may even have the Torah and/or G-d's Name included, the fact that it was printed for Christian purposes deems it sacrilegious and it should be burned (Igrot Moshe, YD 172). With love of Israel, Rav Ari Shvat
More on the topic of G-d's Name and Gnizza