Jewish kingdom for non Jews

Rabbi Ari ShvatAdar 15, 5773
157
Question
Dear Rabbi I am a non Jew american. If I wanted to be a part of God’s kingdom, how could I do that?
Answer
By following the seven Noachide commandments (adultery, idolatry, murder, not eating flesh taken from a live animal, cursing God, stealing, and making sure there is a justice system in your locale), in all of their details, and supporting the Chosen People of Israel (for example, against their enemies like Iran, lobbying to free Jonathan Pollard, etc.), one fulfills that which God wants of them, and has a share in the world-to-come. If you’d like, you can become an official authorized Noachide by declaring your acceptance of the above before a rabbinical religious court (usually done in Israel). With Love of Israel, Rav Ari Shvat