Ask the rabbi Family and Society Attitude Towards Other Nations

Can a Jew recite blessings for a non Jew?

Question
Can a Jew recite blessings for a non Jew? Can it be same blessings as given to a Jew? Please educate.
Answer
ב"ה Shalom I will try to educate to the best of my ability. There is no need for a Jew to recite blessings for a non-Jew, if the non-Jew himself, who believes in G-d and wants to pray and say blessings, can do it himself. The renown Rav Moshe Feinstein zt"l reached this conclusion based upon the verse in Isaiah 56:7," ..For my house (The Beit Hamikdash-The Temple) shall be a house of prayer for all nations… " upon which Rashi comments that not only Israel will be praying, but it includes, according to Rav Feinstein's interpretation, also those who keep the seven laws of Noah. However, the non-Jew should not say the blessing "for not making me a gentile", nor the blessings for the fulfillment of Mitzvot, since he is not commanded to do so, and neither should he say in his prayers " the G-d of our fathers". (אגרות משה או"ח ח"ב סי' כ"ג , שו"ת במראה הבזק חלק ו סי' כט) All the best
More on the topic of Attitude Towards Other Nations