תרומה זכר למחצית השקל - לישיבה הגדולה בעולם! תרמו כעת ועזרו לנו
Ask the rabbi Shabbat and Holidays Benefit from Shabbat desecration

Franchise Question

Question
Thank you so much for the responses. This was very helpful. Based on your most recent response it seems that I wouldnt need to include anything special in the franchise agreement regarding shabbos/holiday profits so long as I give employees bonuses based on how well we do. Did I understand that correctly? If its better to add something to the franchise contract regarding shabbos/holiday profits do you know anyone who you can recommend that can help me put this in writing? I live in new York City if that is helpful. Thank you again for your time. Please let me know if I can compensate you for your time... Should I make a donation to the yeshiva? Or can I send you money through PayPal? Thanks again, Binyomin
Answer
ב"ה Shalom, 1.In your to your question: YES, you understood correctly. "Based on your most recent response it seems that I wouldnt need to include anything special in the franchise agreement regarding shabbos/holiday profits so long as I give employees bonuses based on how well we do. Did I understand that correctly?", 2. I'm not sure, what you meant here: If it's better to add something to the franchise contract regarding shabbos/holiday profits As I said in my first answer, this is the opinion, which he felt was the correct solution. If you decide to be more stringent, you may do so. 3. What do you mean by :" do you know anyone who you can recommend that can help me put this in writing?". Do want you want the full discourse of the basis of my most recent answer? Please clarify and I will get back to you again. 4. In regard to a donation, since we all answer our questions on a volunteer basis, it would be improper for me to accept anything. You may make a donation to this website, which is a non- profit organization dedicated to the spreading of Torah. https://www.yeshiva.co/dedication/ All the best
More on the topic of Benefit from Shabbat desecration