kitchen/bathroom cleansers

Question
Is it permissible to use disinfecting kitchen or bathroom cleansers such as Fantastic or other spray or liquid cleansers (not thick ones such as SoftScrub) on Shabbos and/or Yom Tov? (Please pardon me if the answer to this question already exists on your site -- I was not able to find it.)
Answer
It is permitted to use liquid cleansers on Shabbat and Yom Tov but not a bar of soap. It should be noted that one should be careful of the prohibition of Sechitah (squeezing out liquid). Therefore one should use for cleaning a brush or special products which are not spongy material but synthetic material with fibers that are not overcrowded. (These laws are detailed in Shemirat Shabbat Kehilchata Chapter 12).