How much meat makes you fleishig.

Rabbi Ari ShvatIyyar 12, 5771
723
Question
I was serving some food to a child and put a tiny piece of meat in my mouth to check whether it was good. Am I now fleishig for 6 hours? How much meat renders on fleishig? Many thanks.
Answer
Shalom Michael, R. Shlomo Kluger (the Maharshak) on the Pri Mgadim (Yorah Deah 99, 1), says that although swallowing or even chewing even a small amount of meat renders one “fleishig”, if you just put it in your mouth and immediately spit it out, you can eat dairy right away, after washing out your mouth and your hands. On the other hand, in all probability “checking whether it’s good” usually includes chewing or swallowing or even savoring in your mouth for a bit, you must wait the 6 hours. With Love of Israel, Rav Ari Shvat