Hamotzi or mezonot?

Rabbi Yoel LiebermanIyyar 19, 5771
484
Question
Shalom I am a Sephardic Jew and have a quick question and wondering if you could help me I have made bread and crackers from the same dough and wonder if I should say Hamotzi for the bread and Mezonot for the crackers? The ingredients are: flour, olive oil, sugar, oat bran, eggs, salt, and flax seed I cook the bread and the cracker dough (in flat sheets together) After 25 minutes of cooking I take them both out leave the bread loaves as is and the flat sheets of bread I cut up into squares and toast them at low temperatures for over 3 hours they come out crisp are like crackers Not sure of what prayer to say when eating them Thank you so much for any help Eliyahu Capeloto
Answer
Dear Eliyahu, My assumption is that the flavor of the oil is not noticeable in the bread, otherwise for a Sefardic Jew this would make the "bread's" Bracha, Mezonot. (שולחן ערוך קסח:ז) Once the status of bread is established, the bread retains its status even though it is toasted and the Bracha is Hamotzie.. (כף החיים קסח:סו)