Ask the rabbi Halacha Blood and Organ Donation

Halachic Organ Donor

Various RabbisAdar II 18, 5768
Question
Shalom Rabbi, I hope you can help me. I am a Halachic Organ Donor, and I am wondering how I may prepare for my burial or does the Halachic Organ Donor Society take care of that? I can’t find any information with them. Moreover, when I read the responses similar to this subject(Organ Donor), I now have concerns if I am even allowed to donate my organs. On the back of the card I carry, says that my body will be treated with the utmost respect and with Halacha requirements. I appreciate your time Rabbi and thank you for helping me with this concern of mine.
Answer
Things are not simple in the organ donation system and one has to trust the doctors and believe that a Rabbi will supervise the procedure. If you do not trust them then maybe you should not agree to the donation. Rabbi Yitzchak Grinblat
More on the topic of Blood and Organ Donation