Ask the Rabbi

  • Halacha
  • Tehillim and Personal Prayers

Davening for a "convert" to another religion


Rabbi Elchanan Lewis

29 Cheshvan 5767
Is one obligated to daven for the health of a sibling who has "converted" to Christianity (or any other religion)?
You should pray for his "Refuat Hanefesh" – his spiritual health, so he will return to be part of the Jewish people as was before.
את המידע הדפסתי באמצעות אתר