- The Torah World Gateway
Ask the rabbi Family and Society Conversion

Mother Jewish, Father Gentile

Rabbi Chaim Tabasky30 Nisan 5765
My mother only told me that she is a Jewish person 2 years ago. I want to recover my jewish tradition, what do I have to do ?
I suggest you contact a local orthodox rabbi and form ties to a Jewish community. If you let me know where you are maybe we can make some suggestions.
More on the topic of Conversion

It is not possible to send messages to the Rabbis through replies system.Click here to send your question to rabbi.

את המידע הדפסתי באמצעות אתר