Ask the rabbi Halacha Times of Day and of Prayer

Daily Prayers and the Night Shift

1085
Question
I work the graveyard shift. My work shift is nominally from 10 PM to 7AM the next morning though it’s usually longer. I sleep during the daytime. This creates an odd situation with regard to the daily prayers. Shacharit comes right before I go to sleep. Minchah falls around when I am waking up. Maariv would perhaps fall in my lunch break. All of this seems rather odd. Should I say the morning prayer in the morning even though I am about to go to sleep? Should I say it when I wake up even though it’s the afternoon? Neither options seems right to me. How should I proceed?
Answer
Carry on as you did, Shacharit is the Morning Prayer Mincha during the day and Maariv at night regardless to your personal time table.
More on the topic of Times of Day and of Prayer