What is the daily times service?
crew enables you to receive the different Halachic daily times in two seperate programs, Email and SMS.
Of course, one may subscribe to both programs simultaneously.
As a metter of fact, anyone can choose whatever they want to receive and on which day to receive it
, from the following times:
Alot Hashachar, sunrise & sunset, Times for Kriyat Shma and Davenning, midday/midnight (Chatzot), Plag Hamincha and Mincha times, Tzet Hakochavim, Knissat and Yetziat Shbbat and holidays, Daf Yomi - Bavli and Yerushalmi and daily Amud of Mishna Brura.
On this program you will receive, according to your choice a Email
with the daily times you request. Subscription is free!
Click for subscription form
On this program you will receive the daily times to your mobile phone
You can sign up to this program in two ways
(by sending a message) and personal
(through the site).
Send a hebrew message מנוי [place]
. For example: מנוי ירושלים
This signs up to a daily message which includes: Sunrise, Zman Kriyat Shma, midday/midnight, sunset, times of Knissat and Yetziat Shabbat (Thursdays only)
Subscription has two parts:
1. Send a hebrew SMS to 1315
saying מנוי הפעל
Notice! Subscription will be validated only after completing both steps.
2. Openning a new subscriber and filling in the subscription form
. In personal details check the box by "Daily Halachic times via SMS" and fill in your cell number in the appropriate box.
Click here for subscription form
* Subscribing and unsubscribing cost is 1 NIS.
* Service cost:
1 NIS for each message.
* The payment is done directly through your monthly cell phone bill.
* The service is available for phones supporting hebrew SMSing only.
* The service is available in Israel only.
* Service is unavailable for clients of Orange BIG TALK.
send a SMS to 1315
with the hebrew message מנוי נתק